Mars Science Laboratory - Curiosity Rover (in lego)

Naiba

I\'d like to point you guys to the Lego Cuusoo, Mars Science Laboratory model page, for the incredibly selfish reason of wanting to get one, complete with all that cool “science & stuff†documentation that sciency-Cuusoo-things tend to get bundled with.

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/3431

thumb640x360.jpg

thumb640x360.jpg

It was put together and posted on Cuusoo by a mechanical engineer who\'s worked on several real-life space rovers, I\'d love to see the project succeed before the real thing touches down in August so I could get my hands on one. :D

More images here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65402716@N07/sets/72157629384985918/with/6903116764/

• 1 year later...

I know where that photo was taken at. it was at the Air and Space museum in Va. I saw the curiosity there with a few other lego space ships. I got the directions there but I forgot where I put them......

Kerbface please, this Thread is from last June.

Oh, well maybe so, but it just won a Lego Cuusoo contest to be made into an official set, and I wanted to mention it but didn't want to start a new thread if there was already one. Didn't notice it was a year old.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.