[Question] Is the SAS always gonna act this way? or is it just a placeholder

TheProdigy

Im sure you all know that the SAS can be pretty jittery.

Im not sure if i remember corectly but i beleiveit was said that it was just a temporary thing right? (not sure)

So will they work on the SAS system in the future? At my attempt at making a cinematic KSP film, I found the fast and sudden movements rather...unsighlty :-X

SAS is placeholder for when the kerbals take control. Yes, those little green guys will have to actually do some work soon.

How you can look at it is you are mission control, able to take over flight operations. Otherwise it will be left up to the kerbals to fly the craft per a mission plan. How well they do will depend on their experience and skill which I imagine will change with each successful mission or successful failure. Complete failures would most likely mean the kerbals would be killed and therefore out of the picture.

I look at it at how nice it will be when those bulky ASAS and SAS modules are no longer necessary.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.