[STOCK]The Kerbing Series

Hey all,

I\'ve decided to make a Boeing-esque style spaceplane company called the Kerbing Series. Similar to Industrial Flames and Explosions Inc., but it uses stock parts and some use mods.

Each plane is listed with some info.

The Kerbing Ant:

Range: atmospheric (under 20km)

Engine type(s): TurboJet (1)

This is Kerbing\'s first plane design. With swept wings shaped like an ant\'s legs, it\'s guaranteed to create lift, not guaranteed for your Kerbals\' safety. Just note, we do have parachutes on it, just press SPACE to deploy them in case of all emergency landings. So I guess it\'s guaranteed for safety. Maybe.

Aecnb.png

hy92E.png

The Kerbing Pelican:

Range: Atmospheric (under 19km)

Engine type(s): TurboJet (7)

This crazy design was inspired by a pelican. You know, the huge bird with that crazy beak? Anyway, we slapped on a ton of Wing Connectors and some Delta Wings and ta-da! We\'ve got lift off. *Giant beak not included

Cb2fb.jpg

The Kerbing Falcon

Range: Atmospheric (under 20km)

Engine type(s): TurboJet

This fighter jet-like takes off at high speeds and crashes at high speeds. It\'s a perfect small jet!

Je5Hy.jpg

The Kerbing Roadrunner

Range: anywhere a SRB wants to go

This short lived jet is super speedy and one-timed. That\'s why it\'s a roadrunner. WARNING: hard to land....

lpvzm.png

I like the 2nd one only :/

Because of it\'s big-ness? :D The Ant is a really good flyer and has superb control, just needs a fast speed to take off (125m/s). I have to edit the pelican for improved landing gear stability.

I love the Roadrunner! I think they should add little solid fuel tanks so that you can boost the time of your boosters.

Like a rope that burns to the little fule tanks and boost them!

EDIT: did you download the Roadrunner Pluto? It still says 0 times downloaded...

Ok! Here is an Idea:

The Kerbing Eagle is a commercial plane that has 2 side engines and one long thing of empty fuel tanks to carry the passengers. It also has 1 booster on the top for intial aceleration. It also has a massive pair of wings.

Or

The Kerbing Vulture is a small, but fast plane. It can be used as a jet, or used as a personal plane. It looks kinda like a mini jet-plane.

Ok! Here is an Idea:

The Kerbing Eagle is a commercial plane that has 2 side engines and one long thing of empty fuel tanks to carry the passengers. It also has 1 booster on the top for intial aceleration. It also has a massive pair of wings.

You\'re my most frequent visitor! :D

The wings are going to be pain for me...

So similar to The pelican except with long swept wings, tons of fuel, and a booster.

HOW ABOUT TWO BOOSTERS?!?

You\'re my most frequent visitor! :D

The wings are going to be pain for me...

So similar to The pelican except with long swept wings, tons of fuel, and a booster.

HOW ABOUT TWO BOOSTERS?!?

YEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I agree, 2 boosters sounds like a good idea. :D I just love your planes! They are just so unique and cool!

YEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I agree, 2 boosters sounds like a good idea. :D I just like to download your planes! They are things I could never make! So that\'s why I am a frequent visitor :D!

Thanks! :D

I\'ve got this design (I\'ll use the pic for the first post if you want).

8e77C.jpg

The two front things on the wings are the engines and there are the SRBs on the tips.

I\'m yet to fly it...

EDIT: it blew up before I even took off... I need wheels on the engines.

Thanks! :D

I\'ve got this design (I\'ll use the pic for the first post if you want).

8e77C.jpg

The two front things on the wings are the engines and there are the SRBs on the tips.

I\'m yet to fly it...

EDIT: it blew up before I even took off... I need wheels on the engines.

XD! Sorry that it exploded! It looks awesome though!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.