halo 1 hogrun ksp [WIP]

amankd

Didn't know Jeb was British with that driving position!:sticktongue:

Considering Jeb has been spotted driving a rocket from a duct-taped cushion, ripped from a recliner in the lounge, and a mostly-broken repair-bot control panel... I'd say driving positions are trivial.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='njmksr']Can I test this?
I want to test this.
This is awesome.[/QUOTE]
i was going to get some more done but i may release an early alpha

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Chris P. Bacon']This is by far the coolest thing I've seen around here. The one game I've probably wasted more time in than KSP. If you let this die I will genuinely shed some manly tears.[/QUOTE]
my main issue is it is a alot of work! but i will try

[quote name='Tilted the Wolf']Didn't know Jeb was British with that driving position!:sticktongue:[/QUOTE]
well im british

[quote name='FungusForge']That looks great!

EDIT: Actually I'm curious if it's gonna be full size.[/QUOTE] it will be fullsize for the scale of the hog

[quote name='Gaalidas']Interesting fact here... my completion of that mission went about as smoothly as your flip-over at the end of that video. Love the burning hulks.[/QUOTE] as far as i am aware this is a first in kerbal konstructs history!

im glad you all so enthusiastic for my work (i was abit dissapointed by how few comments i got initially) and i will do my very best to get this to work

• 1 month later...

so people! good news! kerbal konstructs has an unofficial fix! so i ca push ahead with development, so far i have compleated 0:00-0:49 of my reference video, we intend to go to 2:00 for the first release, the vieo is 6:00 mins long

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.