For the speedRunning/stream Enthusiasts

Thunder_86

I don't know if you guys saw that, but Cosmo isn't Cosmo anymore... Its now Narcissa! That caught me by surprise yesterday! I got nothing agaisnt that, it's his (her) descision, but I really didn't see it coming... I haven't tuned in into her channel (or any other channel for that matter) in a while, I don't know if she talked about it before... But I didn't expect that! I mean as a he, she was always extravagant, with the haircut and nail polish and everything. But I thought she was just extravagant. I didn't think she'd go for such a change!

But hey, I'm happy for her, as long as she is now happy with who she is, it's fine by me! I'll just miss the name... Cosmo was a legend. I hope Narcissa will keep being a Legend!

Also I was bummed out when I noticed she took all of her records from her twitch profile, I hope she's just in the process of revamping the page, I don't care the name by which she's now known, those records are still hers, I don't want them to just... dissapear.

Apparently the fanbase is now super LGBT oriented... Thats a bit sad to me, I feel like its going to take the Cosmo feel out of her channel... I would have liked everything to just stay how it was as far as streaming and speedrunning and overall feel of the channel...

Hopefully now with her new name, she'll want to pursue another OoT Any% record! haha :P. I could watch her work on that for hours and hours and hours, I was watching live when she got a few of her records! Cosmo was by FAR the most impressive player I have ever seen! I hope Narcissa keeps being so ridiculously MLG!

Best of luck to you!

Without getting too into topics that violate Forum Rules, I must say it's a little weird that you think the channel's going to change in any way.

If there was another person running the channel, your response would be justified. But it's really not. Narcissa's just the same person with a different identity. I don't think the channel will lose any of its former 'feel,' and I don't think that she'll stop pursuing streaming records. (This is just my $0.02 though.)

Best of luck to Narcissa. I know that going through such a transition is really hard, and I hope she continues doing what she does best and enjoying herself!

-Upsilon

You got me wrong I think. I'm happy for her. I actually heard the feel had changed. I'm not saying it has, I'm not saying it will. Thats just what I've heard. That information might be wrong. I was expressing my wish that it doesn't change, thats all! ;)

I do wish her all the best!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.