Lemgard's Trial

Dr Farnsworth

That's an odd looking yet apparently effective plane/rocket.

I'm surprised i actually sat through the whole video.

On a side note, I may have to file a copyright claim against you as you are using another company's logo for your own.

The music wasn't quite my cup of tea, but I loved the camera work really nice job. And quite the unique craft you got there.

On a side note, I may have to file a copyright claim against you as you are using another company's logo for your own.

I want to assume that's a joke.

The music wasn't quite my cup of tea, but I loved the camera work really nice job. And quite the unique craft you got there.

I want to assume that's a joke.

Motokid, thanks for the positive reply! It truly means a lot to me.

I really hope this longer format movie/video appeals to KSP lovers and showcases just how amazing this space/physics-engine game is. Just make sure you go to the bathroom BEFORE you start the video, it's 26 minutes long!

The Cicada follows the general aesthetic of all the Farnsworth Rocket Surgery designs. It seems either people love them or hate them...Oh well, that's how it goes I guess. I am going for unique with all my designs and I am excited when I DON'T see, "hey that looks like so and so's ships".

If you would like to have more detail on the craft and be able to download it, you can find it here in this post:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/138657-Cicada-long-range-landing-craft

I am sorry the music was not to your liking. I felt like they fit what I was going for. I wanted something that added some emotion/tension/drama to the scenes. Maybe the next video I make will have something more up your alley.

And yes, after almost a months worth of work, the first response I received was rather confusing and not at all what I was expecting.

Thanks again Motokid.

That's an awesome video, it must have taken literally forever to make... Great craft design and unique music, I love it!

JR

Yea... it took some time, lots and lots of time...

I had to re-introduce myself to my wife after the video was finished. She had forgotten what I looked like.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.