[1.0.5, slightly modded] MechJeb - Astronomer's Pack - opengl incompatibility

Hi everyone,

after always having had problems with the astronomer's pack (complete game crash in the main menu), I've solved it today by using the opengl workaround. Everything worked fine, until I noticed that MechJeb didn't show up anymore. Even the MechJeb items in the R&D department are gone now.

Kerbal Alarm Clock, on the other hand, works just fine, with or without opengl and astronomer's pack.

The other installed mods are Environmental Visual Enhancer and Module Manager, the first one was automatically added by ckan when I installed the astronomer's pack, the latter one was installed when I added MechJeb.

Is there any known incompatibility between any combination of MechJeb or Module Manager with opengl, EVE or AP?

I guess I have to queue up, there seem to be several issues with MechJeb and 1.0.5, although ckan considers it compatible.

It kind of worked until I installed Astronomer's Pack, though, although the in-flight Delta-V computation always showed 0, so maybe it's partial compatibility with 1.0.5 and incompatibility with some of the other stuff I did. Well, I guess I'll just wait a few days and estimate my Delta-V until then.

I better recruit some new kerbals, don't want any of the original four to be stranded in solar orbit.

ok, after one week, several Astronomer's Pack updates and a complete reinstall of all mods, I think it's time to ask for help again...

The Astronomer's Pack failed to work as well after the first update, and Mechjeb still fails to show up. I have deleted all the other mods (just some basic stuff - kerbal alarm clock, ScanSat, Contract Configurator), which doesn't change anything either.

I'm running the 32 bit Windows version, still with opengl, although opening without opengl works as well since the Astronomer's Pack doesn't work anymore.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.