Rockets Not Centered On Pad + Severe Lag (1.0.5.1028)

I just upgraded to 1.0.5 and am having trouble with rockets loading on the pad off-center, and once everything loads, severe lag starts (1-3fps). Sometimes the pad will explode when launching (due to flame hitting off center). I notice in the VAB that when I rotate around my rockets, it picks a point Off-center to rotate around too, and not the rocket itself. I've seen this in other topics as a "common symmetry issue" that may require rebuilding a rocket, but my problem is ALL of my saved rockets have the issue, as well as ANY new rocket I build...

I have several common mods including MechJeb, TweakScale, EVA, Joint Reinforcement.

I found out last night that if you save a ship off-center in the VAB or SPH it will be off-center when you launch the craft. Also, you should confirm that your mods are compatible with 1.0.5 (don't just copy your game data folder). I know that MechJeb is having several issues right now but will be updated soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.