Long and fast time warp causes violent/buggy destruction upon exiting it

So, the problem is described in the name. Here's what's happening.

0x6opLz.png

I am currently trying to reach Ike with my ship. According to Transfer Window Planner I should start my transfer at Year 12, Day 75. I don't want to wait so long with kame stock time warping, so I use Better Time Warp mod and use Hyper Warp option which allows me accelerating up to 10 000 000 times. Now, if I choose acceleration of more than 300 000x and wait for enough time, things will start happening. The ship will be torn apart, things will start exploding randomly for no reason at all, you won't be able to time accelerate any more as it says you are over the terrain despite being 22700 km away from Kerbin, flight log will say some of your parts hit launch pad or things currently on it, surviving parts will be thrown away from your current object (or you get free acceleration, it's hard to say), map view won't show orbits of debris of the ship at all, you'll get wobbling and other stuff. What's even more interesting is that reloading last quicksave with the same ship will lead to the same result without any time warping even before last "buggening out". It will be so until you reload your game or launch another ship.

Ek13RYj.png

After random delay random parts will be shot away or explode.

oX0zHFI.png

Here's a picture of shot parts.

J85yXtF.png

It also says all of them are on Launch Pad now which is clearly not true.

I do have a bunch of mods, but most of them are helper mods:

Better Time Warp (I don't know if the same thing will happen without it, I either need to skip a lot of time with any setting or have high setting. Either way I don't think I)

Hyper Edit

Kerbal Joint Reinforcement (I installed it because someone on this forum had similar problem with time warp and they gave advice to install it. Didn't help.)

Temperature Gauge Killer

Transfer Window Planner

Trajectories

Tweak Scale (I use some scaled parts, I doubt they cause it)

Also quicksave for first screenshot - http://rghost.net/7mwq8Ycsj

Edited by EditorRUS
grammar

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.