25 Trillion Dollars

Pluto100

Id like to change my answer to buying all the poor nations in the world, buying 1st world military tech from the US, Europe, and Asia, and then build a giant war machine out of the poor people dividing them up into an industrial, agricultural, and military sector to feed the war effort, and then conquer the world. I\'d still have trillions left over to invest in my new global nation and i wouldn\'t be a harsh ruler, it\'d be for the greater good. :D

Wait a second.

There, a second. If you had 25,000,000,000,000 dollars, inflation would kill the value of the USD. So instead, I would burn 24,999,999,999,998 dollars to stop inflation, and use the remaining two bucks to get a candy bar.

I recall the destruction of USD actually being illegal.

I\'ve changed my own plans a litte; i\'ll buy out Studio B in Vancouver and close it down.

With that much money, I would donate a 5 trillion to the CSIRO and NASA for the SKA and mars projects. I then would invest as much as I can into projects helping educate Aborigional Australians. The rest would be split between buying an island nation for use as a spaceport andinvesting money into a private space company

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.