Satellite Placement Contracts - Not completed

Apologies if this belongs in the Support/Bug section but I'm having issues with completing some (but not all) "Place a satellite containing x in a specific orbit around y" contracts.

The parameter that is failing to complete is the requirement for it to be a 'new unmanned probe'.

I can think of two possible causes for this:

[LIST=1]
[*]The 'new probe' is a subassembly core satellite with a few add ons to satisfy the contract requirements like a thermometer etc - could the fact that the probe is an old design be what is failing to trigger the parameter?
[*]The probe was launched attached to a manned vessel and deployed into orbit around its target (Mun) then maneuvered into its correct orbit - would the manned launch aspect be causing the system not to recognise that it is unmanned once deployed?
[/LIST]

I'll try building a new satellite from the ground up and/or launching it solo on the next contract.

This is the craft file for the current launch - [URL]https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnlq8kf3t8vek9q/Mun%203%20%28Sat%29.craft?dl=0[/URL]

For info I have MechJeb, KER and ScienceAlert running on the Mac 1.0.5.1028 version

Edit: After saving the game and exiting to the front screen to check the version, reloading and returning to the probe - the condition is ticked and the contract is complete. Changed to answered but it is still odd. Edited by ChrisD
As per edit

It is very possible that the fact that it is initially launched from a manned ship is causing the contract to not complete. Typically what I do for those types of contracts is to launch them unmanned. The "New Satellite" portion means that it must be constructed and launched from the VAB, not be a satellite already in orbit, and then change its orbit. I believe this has changed in 1.0.5, but i have not had the chance to test this yet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.