A quick noob question...

Iam aspaceman

Hey all...I was wondering how to link my screenshots directly into my forum post...I figure it's easy (or maybe not) but that I am ignorant.

I know I can use imgur or something similar (and maybe that is the only way) I just saw so many posts with the pictures directly imbedded and wasn't able to figure it out.

Thanks!

[quote name='Gaarst'][noparse][url]insert your image URL here[/url][/noparse]

Or you can just click on the [SUB][url]http://i.imgur.com/05zYJ29.png[/url][/SUB] icon in the bar above the text box.[/QUOTE]
This, but it has to be on imagur/photobucket/etc. already. You can't link to a file on your hard drive.

Shame really; a forum for a game I was involved with ten years [size=1]*gulp*[/size] ago actually hosted its own users' images, but nobody seems to do that anymore.

[quote name='pincushionman']This, but it has to be on imagur/photobucket/etc. already. You can't link to a file on your hard drive.

Shame really; a forum for a game I was involved with ten years [SIZE=1]*gulp*[/SIZE] ago actually hosted its own users' images, but nobody seems to do that anymore.[/QUOTE]
They really can't do it as per this quote:
[quote name='KasperVld']note that attachments will not be enabled on the final converted forum, we don't have petabytes of storage available :P
[/QUOTE]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.