Better Decoupler/SAS

Conbadicus

Any suggestions for better decoupler/sas modules that are more streamlined/less bulky/ugly ? I used a mod, Stock Revamp and I liked it a lot but I don't like all the additional stuff. 
I feel like the current decouplers are too thick. 

3 hours ago, Conbadicus said:

Well, how do I do that? I thought there were a lot of complicated config files with each piece?

To remove a part you can just delete its main config file (with the .cfg file extension) and the game won't load it into the game. No need to touch any other files. 

Beware of misleading config file names - open them and check the part name before deleting so you get the right one. 

42 minutes ago, Qwarkk said:

To remove a part you can just delete its main config file (with the .cfg file extension) and the game won't load it into the game. No need to touch any other files. 

Beware of misleading config file names - open them and check the part name before deleting so you get the right one. 

Yes and no some you would have to edit the cfg for he using +part to copy parts see

+PART[decoupler1-2]:FIRST {
	@name = shortDecoupler1-2
	!mesh = DELETE
	!MODEL {}
	MODEL {
		model = VenStockRevamp/Squad/Parts/Propulsion/RockomaxDecouplerB
	}
	@node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -0.2290375, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0, 2
	@node_stack_top = 0.0, 0.2290375, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 2
	@title = Shorter Rockomax Brand Decoupler
	@description = After receiving complaints that their previous product was far too tall, Rockomax Conglomerate created a shorter variant, letting the Rockomax Conglomerate avoid the inevitable lawsuits from rocket builders everywhere.
	@mass = 0.3
	@MODULE[ModuleDecouple] {
		ejectionForce = 175
	}
}
+PART[radialDecoupler]:FIRST {
	@name = smallRadialDecoupler
	!mesh = DELETE
	!MODEL {}
	MODEL {
		model = VenStockRevamp/Squad/Parts/Propulsion/TT-38K
		scale = 0.6,0.4,0.6
	}
	@title = TR-8A Radial Decoupler
	@description = This decoupler is the result of a dim-witted engineer hitting an ailing TT-38K Radial Decoupler with a hammer one too many times. This has unfortunately stunted the TR-8A's growth for the rest of its life, leaving it to be mocked by the other decouplers. Kerbal Engineering at its finest, folks.
	@mass = 0.010
	@TechRequired = precisionEngineering
	@entryCost = 4200
	@cost = 300
}

that is just 1 cfg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.