Where is the atmospheric drag?

Hello, guys. I'm new in the forum, but I play KSP since the version 0.23. Sorry if my English be not so good, I'm Brazilian.

Ok, let's go: I have a little, but annoying issue in the game since version 1.02, simply, when I install a mod (in this case, were Stock Part Revamp, FASA or Tantares, only one of each, because the game crashes when I install every), the atmospheric drag disappears. Yes, is in the stock aerodynamics.

Is like if Kerbin wouldn't have an atmosphere. Apparently, it happens totally when the craft is a Command Pod/Cockpit without a fuel tank and engine, because when I tried the reentry of an Apollo 11 style mission, the craft slowed just when the "service module" was attached to the Mk1-2 Pod, without the tank and engine, the craft continued accelerating to an escape trajectory. The reentry effects are visible, but there is no deceleration. So, I uninstalled the game and deleted the game folders and reinstalled it.

Recently, using the 1.05 (1028) I installed the Dynamic Texture Loader and Outer Planets, and the same issue appeared with OPM, I tested a small craft, and there was no drag.

Curiously, the issue seems to happen just with a mod that uses Module Manager, because it just appeared when I installed OPM.

My notebook has 4 Gb of RAM memory, 32 bit Windows 7, and don't have graphics card. Anyone has the same problem? Or have any idea of why this issue happens?

Edited by Terráqueo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.