Throttle And Warp Issues With Nodes

I've been playing KSP for a number of years and have come across a problem I can't address myself. I'm in version 1.0.2 with Mechjeb the only mod. I'm using windows 8.1, with lots of memory and graphics muscle. For some reason when Autopilot is engaged or any Maneuver Node is executed, the vehicle will not warp to the node. Even though the aiming 'bar-V-dot' centers on the blue target icon. Also, when it does eventually reach a node, the vehicle simply passes the node without throttling up. And yes, every warp enabling button is lit. Any thoughts?

Your MechJeb version must be compatible with your KSP version, or MechJeb will not work. Download the version of MechJeb the goes with 1.0.2, or update to 1.05 and just download the most recent MechJeb.

P.S.-You must also enable the engines you want MechJeb to use. It will not auto-stage the engines when maneuvering.

Edited by Spilled Vial

Thank you for the tips. I'll be downloading 1.0.5 soon and will also insure the Mechjeb is in tune with 1.0.5 as I always do when updating to a newer version.

I never use auto-staging. I always stage manually, especially when using Mechjeb.

Thanks again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.