Cannot enter most of the buildings in the Space Center, or access the menus

When I click on the VAB, SPH, Tracking Center, or attempt to jump to a ship using Kerbal Alarm Clock, nothing happens (the slight highlighting of the building my mouse is hovering over does occur, KAC pops up a window that it was unable to load, and is reverting). The same happens with all of the options in the pause menu, as well as all items in the menu bar. 

Looking through the ksp.log, a bunch of nullreferences start after:

[LOG 21:58:11.171] Contract Log: Outdated save file detected! All contracts in save file were updated! (on line 37574)

I am not sure why it thinks it is an old version, I have been using this save consistently for the past few weeks... I am not using any contract-altering mods, either.

deleting all contracts, as well as all vessels, in the .sfs file did not fix this.

the sfs file, and the log files, are at https://www.dropbox.com/s/155kf9azx5ti3xy/log%20and%20save%20file.zip?dl=0

I also reverted back to backed-up saves from a couple of days prior, and the same thing happens... I am at a loss as to where the problem even might be!

Edited by ABZB

5 hours ago, xEvilReeperx said:

You seem to have a problem related to a PartTest contract that can't find the Part it was generated for. Deleting all the contracts in your persistent file should've fixed it. Are you sure you got them all?

ahhh - I had only killed the currently active contracts. Killing all completed part contracts fixed it. Not sure what part ceased to be, though. more digging!

Edited by ABZB

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.