The Planet Nine Probe challenge

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, saturnsrings said:

What's this mod called again?

This will fit perfectly with OPM and TransKeptunian objects.

It should be it's own mod. OPM and TransKeptunian would not fit it because it says 'Planet 9'. It should be a official mod IMO, because it's a small addon that could spawn a lot of new things to do. And plus, it's a new planet. 

• 1 month later...
On 24/01/2016 at 7:32 AM, GregroxMun said:

I know the odds of the planet being gassy are larger, but since this is a fake Kerbal version and it would be more interesting that way, I think I'll make it rocky and land-able after all. I have a few ideas. :)

Because it is on the "low end ice giant", to "high end terrestrial" level, it could be a terrestrial planet with a HUGE atmosphere. Because IRL gas planets have a solid core, just buried deep within the atmosphere, this Planet 9 could have a big atmosphere (like 150 Km) surrounding a solid core. One thing I would also like to see would be a liquid ocean, consisting of liquid Nitrogen or Hydrogen. But this is only if you have to have it as a terrestrial planet. I think a big terrestrial moon would be better. A bit more real and I think moons are cooler than planets, because you get to see awesome things like a gas planet rising in the morning, surrounded by other moons. That's why I liked Laythe so much. And why I downloaded New Horizons.

EDIT: The description indicated that End has a hot interior. If End or a new moon becomes a big terrestrial planet, the surface might actually have bearable temperatures 

Edited by BashGordon33