24.7 times the speed of light

A Fat Pokemon

Just take a look... All stock parts

Im not sure really what the hell happened here, but I ended up going 24.7 times the speed of light, and just rocketed out of the solar system.

Edit* Funny thing also, when I look back towards the Kerbol system is, I see a trajectory, and the thing that tells for a moon landing, not sure on which one though.

Edit* Also kind of curious, what are all of the units of measurment in KSP? I managed to get it to something like, 150,000 T(?), before reverting to a quicksave since many of my rockets orbiting planets had disapeared. If anybody knows what that means, and whats past it, then post, I\'d like to see

So now its possible to build a faster-than-light spaceship in KSP , I\'ll shoot for 24.7 million times the speed of light now 8)

But for now, Nedwell, Phillin and Gregwin and stranded faaaaaar out in space, until the Kerbals decide to go after them or they are taken by aliens :\'(

So now its possible to build a faster-than-light spaceship in KSP , I\'ll shoot for 24.7 million times the speed of light now 8)

But for now, Nedwell, Phillin and Gregwin and stranded faaaaaar out in space, until the Kerbals decide to go after them or they are taken by aliens :\'(

FTL speeds as dictated in our universe(over 300,000 km/s) have been possible from day one in KSP. One easy way is to skip your way through Kerbol, Kerbin\'s sun. It\'s just not something worth repeating too often as there isn\'t anywhere to go. With the current set up, it is actually easier than landing on the Mun or Minmus. When there is no challenge, there is not that much fun in repeating the accomplishment.

You just acheived Ludicrous Speed!!! Good job sir!

But he didn\'t go plaid. :(

plaid7-spaceballs.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.