Gold Stingray Inc. Spacecraft Division [New: Cygnus, Azure Kite, Azure Orca]

Luigi, did I send you a ship yet? If not, I can give you a very basic plane, its all this laptop can handle.

Don\'t think so, no.

I\'d like to join. Currently, I\'m working on huge maneuverable planes.

One success so far, but it\'s not as big as I\'d like.

Welcome to the corporation!

Here they are; the Titan I and Titan II!

Titan II in the first image, and Titan I in the second.

Disclaimer: Gold Stingray Inc, or myself, are not responsible for damages done to your computer as a consequence of attempting to fly the Titan II.

Then maybe you could take a look at the link i gave you? Those are some of my older ships. The Centurion has been surpassed, by a rocket can launch 6 comsats around Kerbin, The Mun and Minmus (last 2 in different missions)

I believe joining would be a very good idea, yes! Sign me up, if you please. I\'m working on a large glider delivery system at the moment.

EDIT: Finished the Koimasa Glider System! Or, as it should be known, 'where struts go to die'. Turns out that simply sticking a bunch of engines to the wings of a glider is not a good idea. It will carry the glider long distances - however, you had better hope that it\'s pointing in the correct direction because even a slight jolt will tear it into millions of tiny explodey pieces.

http://www./?mf88os8i6amykqa

Kids? Don\'t try this at home.

My latest success the prototype 4 is ready for release. i have solved the constant dropping problem with this this model, if you get it fast enough (i started noticing it at 140 m/s) it starts a shallow climb. (the prototype 1 was a miserable disaster, many kerbals died.)

P.S the prototype 3 is in development still

My new spaceplane!

Hello, everyone. Plaatinum Starships is pleased to present the E-1045 Cygnus!

The Cygnus is all-stock. It is similar to it\'s predecessor, the E-945 Albatross, except the Cygnus includes swept wings in the front to provide more lift. It also includes canards at the front to increase control. It has crossed the eastern ocean and landed on the other side. To fly, turn on precision controls and full throttle on the runway w/ ADVSAS. At the end on the runway, turn of SAS and pitch up to about 45-50 degrees. Toggle SAS on again and let it fly across the ocean! You can adjust the throttle anyway you want*, but preferred range is 60-75 percent. Nothing below 50% or there will be not enough lift.

Any Questions? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Plaatinum Aerospace Technologies

*Gold Stingray Inc. is not responsible for any illegal activities by the purchaser.

Currently developing a cargo plane capable of carrying large amounts of cargo. This picture shows it carrying a jet plane.

There\'s just one small problem with this, and that\'s the fact I haven\'t mastered actually landing it yet.

2QOCU.jpg

MunPlane 3 undergoing testing. First successful lift-off has just occured. Will attempt orbit, then Munar rendezvous, and if possible, Munar Orbit/Landing.

My new spaceplane!

Oh, looks very nice. Will add later. :)

I believe joining would be a very good idea, yes! Sign me up, if you please. I\'m working on a large glider delivery system at the moment.

EDIT: Finished the Koimasa Glider System! Or, as it should be known, 'where struts go to die'. Turns out that simply sticking a bunch of engines to the wings of a glider is not a good idea. It will carry the glider long distances - however, you had better hope that it\'s pointing in the correct direction because even a slight jolt will tear it into millions of tiny explodey pieces.

http://www./?mf88os8i6amykqa

Kids? Don\'t try this at home.

Welcome to the corp! Will also try this later. :)

Then maybe you could take a look at the link i gave you? Those are some of my older ships. The Centurion has been surpassed, by a rocket can launch 6 comsats around Kerbin, The Mun and Minmus (last 2 in different missions)

Will also check later. :)

Here they are; the Titan I and Titan II!

Titan II in the first image, and Titan I in the second.

Disclaimer: Gold Stingray Inc, or myself, are not responsible for damages done to your computer as a consequence of attempting to fly the Titan II.

Mind if I rename this to \'Flying-Lag-Monstrosity\'?

My plane to go on the front is the E-1045 Cygnus. Pics and attachment on page 8.

Well, we have to test the planes and WEEGEE has to approve them.

Take Asthetics into account when making planes and rockets, it will probably help them sell and/or get approved.

I actually have 2 planes to go on the front:

screenshot17.pngKITE

For otherwise yet unknown reasons, the designs for the KITE specified that the leading edges be sharpened, and that the tip needs to be sharpened as well. Decreasing drag as well as increasing coolness, the knife-like edges allow it to surpass 500m/s, as with every other planes in the Azure line.

screenshot19.pngORCA

This plane is equipped to deal with many situations, and can be easily modified to hold passengers, wounded, supplies, and cargo. However, comfort was not one of the priorities, and so the ride can get a little bumpy, but it can outrun many kinds of fighter planes. It can surpass 500m/s, as with all other planes in the Azure line.

K guise, updating main-page now. Not done much work on MunPlane because I got to the fifth incarnation with no success. SO MANY KERBALS WERE LOST THAT DAY

Oh, and Cthulu, ALL ENGINEERS, what would you class your ships as?

Gtg now because I ran out of time, managed to add three ships to front page and

Employee-of-the-month!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.