Jeb Apology!

Nathaniel411

Comment how you killed jeb and your apology! If your gonna do a side comment, do it in the lowest font size  GOT IT?!

Rules:

All rules are the same as the forum rules.

I would start!

I killed him by flying a plane then thought: TRICKZ and then got out of the cockpit then smoke appeared then I watched the plane crash then I accidentaly clicked space center

No worries! I edited the persistent file! 

I'm bending the rules since I haven't killed jeb, but I think this idea is funny.

Dear Haigela K. I'm sorry I stranded you in orbit around the Mun. I just thought we could visit ONE more biome before going home so that we could have enough science to unlock that sweet nuclear engine, but apparently your lander didn't have enough dV. I promise I will send a rescue mission just as soon as I have some more time to play.

7 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

Yes, you have.  You've got to have done that.

I was just saying that in reference to my recent career save. (Uuuokozetistan space program). Okay let me try agian. Before that was a long chunk of time that I wasn't playing KSP. So now I have to go back in my memory and think of what I did to him.

Let me try again.

Dear Jeb, I'm sorry I made you ride on an RT-10 in an external command seat with no parachute. I'm sorry I made you go EVA while we were areobraking at Eve. I wanted the EVA report from Eve's upper atmosphere. I'm sorry I put you and 10 other kerbals into a size-1 service bay and launched it. I was trying to replicate one of Danny2462's stunts. I'm sorry I tried to put you into orbit with the exaust from a Rhino. I'm sorry I crashed you into the Mun at 6KM/sec before I understood how the game worked. I'm sorry you had to test my first attempts at an SSTO plane. I'm sorry I also used you to test out the SpaceY expanded parts. I'm sorry I left you in the orbit of Ike for 15 years with nothing but a spacesuit. That one didn't kill you, and you were still (alive) and smiling when I came to rescue you...

4 minutes ago, Kuansenhama said:

I'm sorry I put you and 10 other kerbals into a size-1 service bay and launched it. I was trying to replicate one of Danny2462's stunts. 

The 7th commandment:

Thou shalt not replicateth what iseth done by the great lord of theeth Danny

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.