[Win][With Auto-Updater!] Kerbal Space Program: Mod Manager

I'm quite a detective for those sorts of things. :cool:

And back to topic about KSPMM, I haven't done any programming at all. For a long time now. (Did a quick currency converter for Steam the other day. I suppose PM me if interested. It's useful, but not really impressive or anything.)

Just been really busy with real life stuff, settling in on my new job, my GF dumping me, all those sorts of life stuff.

But I recently had an idea to try and overhaul most of KPSMM's code.

Finally make it so it doesn't have to be launched from KSP.exe folder anymore. Allow for more instances of KSP.

Try and integrate the Auto-Updater into GitHub, somehow. If they even allow that sort of stuff.

And give ROFLCopter64bit a big kick the butt... For not fixing my bugs. Hahah!

But I'm not promising anything, at least not just yet.

And give ROFLCopter64bit a big kick the butt... For not fixing my bugs. Hahah!

It's not my fault! I've been on school holidays all this time! I'm the most productive when i'm not doing what i'm supposed to do in class!

But you're lucky. School holidays ends today so tomorrow I have all the time I need for fixing bugs. Plus I can work on everything you listed too.

@quietsamurai98: Disabled will delete the mod from GameData folder. While still leaving the original mod in --MODS-- folder intact.

If you, however, deleted the mod, the mod has to be disabled first, and it will hard delete the mod files from the --MODS-- folder.

This is assuming you used KSPMM?

• 3 weeks later...

Got a corner case for you to look at. Nuke's mod seems to have the same folder structure as other mods that work fine with kspmm, but when attempting to use KSPMM to install it, it hangs at "scanning virtual KSP folder" and stops responding. The mod works fine if I just paste it into gamedata manually, so I'm thinking this is an issue with the mod manager.

• 3 months later...

could you help me? I downloaded it and two things happened: One: the title didn't automatically close and I had to open the task manager and close the process manually. two: when I told the KMM to enable some mods, it dropped them into the gamedata folder and didn't work ingame. Did the mods remaining in their ZIP folders when I put them in the --MODS-- folder have anything to do with it?

could you help me? I downloaded it and two things happened: One: the title didn't automatically close and I had to open the task manager and close the process manually. two: when I told the KMM to enable some mods, it dropped them into the gamedata folder and didn't work ingame. Did the mods remaining in their ZIP folders when I put them in the --MODS-- folder have anything to do with it?

Not really sure I understand your problems, what title? The program itself?

The mods .zip files should be in --MODS-- folder, and to enable it in-game, simply install it from the application. (Double clicking it, or single click to mark it, and press the Enable button)

Also, some mods requires files outside of GameData folder, and installing those with this Mod Manager will not work. Simply because this one is rather outdated. And I don't really support it anymore.

There is a newer one I linked to in the OP, although, I'm not sure where we are with development on that. Last time I checked, mod managed should work.

• 2 years later...

best mod loader ever. i never used one befor i only installed mods manualy. this proggam does the same but i only need to click the mod to install or delete it. good job mah boi

ps im dutch so if my translations arnt right then im sorry for it

(jeez its so good. seriously sooo good)

Edited by julian poelmann

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.