Career Suggestions

Joco223

Kerbal construction timer, no more instant vessels 'spawning'.

Construction will take time depending on the number of parts, the kind of parts etc. making planning for launch windows more important.

USI life support, especially in combination with the construction timer.

Heya, welcome to the 64k club, glad you like my reports.

In addition to KCT, mods like RemoteTech and a Lifesupport mod are pretty useful to enhance the realism aspect of a career game. Also for a 64k game you should consider the Custom Barn Kit, mod, this will allow you to adjust the progression steps of the KSC buildings in career. Increasing the part count and max mass allowed on the starting launch pad/VAB would be a very good idea. (I dont have this on my 0.90 game, it is new to 1.0.x)

SETI was an all aspect mod that hit just about all parts of the game, the developer had a very specific style and outcome he was aiming for. When you try to apply that in addition to a mod like 64k which already ramps up the difficulty and makes you play in a different style to stock then they can clash and you end up between rock and hard place. ("Better Than Starting Manned" was another, if more extreme version)
RP-0 again is tailored to specifically cater to a full RSS/RO game (and full modlist), and such could be too restrictive for someone not wanting to follow in the footsteps of reality.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.