Kerbal Maps Megathread!

Mr_Orion

Thanks to Capt_Skunky for moving thread to correct section after request!

Official Maps

These are pixel-perfect maps that should be 100% accurate right now.

Thank r4m0n (and his awesome coding skills) for these, I\'m here only to link you to them (I just flipped them and did a bit of tidy-up on some).

Kerbin Maps

Jcw3M.png

Greyscale value 0 = 0m, 255 = 4km Altitude.

Kerbin_elevation.png

Ow746.png

Kerbin_color.png

0VxGR.png

And Koschei\'s modified version with icecaps:

0vxgre.png

It is mandatory that I supply you with a link to link removed (some may find this offensive, sorry), after posting these.

Mun Maps

Greyscale value 0 = 0m, 255 = 5km Altitude

Mun_elevation.png

Mun_color.png

Minmus Maps

Greyscale value 0 = 0m, 255 = 6.5km Altitude.

Min_elevation.png

Min_color.png

Unofficial Maps

Please note that these maps aren\'t pulled directly from the game, and use in-game parts to 'scan' the surface. These are not guaranteed to be 100% correct.

Kerbin Maps

None so far.

Mun Maps

69hwo.png

6BnV6.png

Minmus Maps

None so far.

Gaah! I just sent the map I edited to KGSS. Doesn\'t matter, keep it here, it\'s useful to have a central map thread. And BTW, eyebleach isn\'t naughty enough to be offensive. (at least in my, honest opinion) It is a biiiit on the fence tho.

• 1 year later...

Guys, please; a gentle reminder that the thread should be left to rest in peace is plenty. We don't need people bumping the thread even further just to say "Necro Alert!", because it's just really not helpful. If you see a necro, just hit the Report Post button; posting anything is unnecessary.

Also, as a side note -- the Magic Boulder is so damn small, you wouldn't really be able to construct a useful "map" of it. Go look for some screenshots of the Magic Boulder on imgur or something; there's sure to be plenty. You could easily recreate it just from that.

But as this thread is so old, and the maps almost certainly very out-of-date indeed, I'm going to lock this after glaring conspicuously at the users who were so quick to scream "lol necro" (or some variant thereof) instead of using the Report Post button to let us deal with it quietly.