Lining up Attatchment Npdes

Andem

So, I decided to make my first mod yesterday after an issue with solar panels as detailed in this post: 

So, I decided to make a mod for it. So before I got any serious work started, I wanted to ask about a simple method to know where to put the node without suffering through the long load times for KSP.

In the getting started thread, look at the threads on how to use the 'new' (as of like 2 years ago) 'transform based nodes'.  You place an empty game object in unity where you want the attachment node, add 4 lines to your .cfg file, and skip all the ridiculous guessing and fiddling with numbers! :)

12 hours ago, artwhaley said:

In the getting started thread, look at the threads on how to use the 'new' (as of like 2 years ago) 'transform based nodes'.  You place an empty game object in unity where you want the attachment node, add 4 lines to your .cfg file, and skip all the ridiculous guessing and fiddling with numbers! :)

Thanks! Solar Panels will have stack nodes!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.