[Frowler][Video][Craft File]Passenger Plane To The Mun (Or Minmus) And Back

The Frowler provides willing kerbals the best in space vacations.

screenshot68j.png

screenshot71g.png

screenshot66o.png

Videos here

Cool Ain\'t it?

Still working on it so it can hold (And land!) a CONTROLLABLE MUNAR LANDER!

It is really controllable. (And VTOL\'able!)

Craft file coming soon.

Craft file here!

I believe these are the needed mods. Novapunch, Gabyfluxis Dirty missilania, Old C7, Mechjeb, Tiberions Shuttle booster system, Eagle 1, my c7 re-textures I think thats all.

Just line up a bunch of the rectangular wings and use deltas on the ends. Then strut them together since most of them aren\'t actually attached to eachother. In case you haven\'t found the rectangular wings, they are on the second page of the structural tab. Happy building!

This looks really nice! :D Love the stock planes, i\'ve personally been building a lot of them myself. Haven\'t been able to figure out the giant wings yet though. How do you do that?

It\'s not all stock, it uses a few mods.

Edit: Now it has drop tanks.

Saw the teaser for this last night - inspired me to make my own stock (+Damned Aerospace...) large delta wing plane. Unfortunately my computer can\'t handle too many parts on a craft or in the parts file so I won\'t be able to fly yours but it looks great, congrats on getting it off the runway (and to the mun, but those wing boards love to detach from landing gear on the runway), cheers for the inspiration.

That\'s cool.

I noticed that you sort of spammed landing gear under your wings. Amusing, but I guess they\'re functional.

With the assistance of MechJeb, mine did this:

Mfz4X.png

By the way, what editing software did you use? On my desktop, Live MovieMaker just comes up with an error when trying to load anything recorded.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.