Have two tourist on the outpost never accomplished

Hello, my first post. I have a problem with a contract.

The mission is put an outpost in Duna:

-Docking port, power generation, antena...etc

-9 kerbals capacity

-Two tourist on the aoutpost.

-10 seconds stabilized

So, the outpost is in Duna surface, nine kerbals capacity, batteries, solar panels, docking port. And there is two tourists on board, but this point never accomplished. What is the problem?

Thanks

PD: These two tourists are available to finish other contract, to land 2 tourists in Duna.

Well, I'll start with the obvious possibilities

1) Did you accept the contract after launching the station? The station needs to be built after the contract, just having an old station on Duna won't do it.

2) It may just be bugged. Try closing the game and coming back into it to see if that fixes it. Failing that there is always mod-F12 to bring up the debug menu so you can mark it as completed.

Best thing i can suggest to get more help would be to grab a screenshot of the craft with the contract window open so the helpful folks here can see if there is anything obvious that has been missed.

7 hours ago, Plusck said:

I didn't know that there were localised versions of KSP. Could the fact that "Tourist" has been localised affect the test conditions for the game?

Its possible i guess. If its changed the tag in the Kerbal's entry but not in the contract. If its just doing a straight look up for "tourist" it might not recognise the non english spelling

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.