Orbiting the Sun

Hey guys im currently orbiting the sun as we speak but i seem to have a problem with moving my craft like some sort of gravity is pulling it away from where i want to go it is still quite a long craft im still in my 2nd to last stage with lots of fuel to burn and can be quite hard to change direction at the best of times

im trying to go as far as i possibly can with this craft and so far im up to 28,047,017,249m with help from mova craft

so can anybody help?

EDIT: I think my ASAS was just playing up i have now gone so far i no longer has a predicted orbit does this mean ive broken the suns pull?

How fast are you going? This sounds like the 'Deep Space Kraken,' a bug with the physics engine producing phantom forces at high speeds.

Getting on an escape trajectory from Kerbol is relatively easy, but with how the game is currently setup, you never leave it\'s Sphere of Influence.

Yeah, anything much over 8 km/s risks running into the Kraken.

The 68 years, 35 days thing is a (minor) bug, actually. It just corresponds with 2^31 seconds. (try coasting for a while at 10,000x, and note how it doesn\'t decrease)