Launchpad Blackout, Black navball, blank Altimeter, other GUI intact

Hi all, 

Developed a bit of a bug it seems.
 KSP: 1.05 latest build running forced gl

Problem: Every time I try to launch a rocket (either from VAB or directly from the launch pad) I get a similar bug as Cetera did here. Basically, the rocket will initially load just fine, then the screen will go black except for the GUI elements - though the Navball will also simply be a black circle (surrounded by the g meter and the throttle which look normal), and the Altimeter (at the top of the screen) will just be blank cards -not even reading 0000. The game will not respond to most keyboard commands (ie I can't stage or launch the rocket) and will start to freeze up. It will respond to the 'ec' key and I will be able to return to the Space center- where instead of the space center on Kerbin I just get a starfield. 

There is one exception - one rocket I have made with the flea booster, a hecs probe core and a modded ariel (d loop 500km omni) does not suffer this bug

This first occurred when I tried to change to a forced directx 10 launch, however I have since re-downloaded ksp and established a new install, copying the gamedata folder from the previous install over. I then updated, and later removed, ven's stock overhaul and the Texture replacer (assuming it was the same bug Cetera had) to no effect. I also updated Kerbal Engineer and FIrespitter (I was running older version that generated 1.05 incompatibility warnings on load) - again to no effect. I have restored backed up saves. Again no effect. My suspision is the directx10 load corrupted one or several of my mods, and I'm hoping that people will be able to tell me which one. 

Next time I backup my entire KSP install! 

System Specs
Win 7 Ultimate x64
InteI3-6100
8 gig RAM
GTX 760 4gig

Output Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/czbto4g0oj8cxsh/output_log.txt?dl=0

Mod List

Infernal Robotics 
Atomic Age
AutoAsparagus
CTT
B9 Aerospace
CactEye
Deadly Reentry
Distent Object Enhancement
EVE
Scatterer 
DMMagicOrbitalSCience
MFI
KerbolOrigins
Kopernicas
KopernicusExpansion
LeTech
ModROcketSys
Near Future (everything)
Planetshine
PreciseNode
Realplume
SCANsat
SpaceY-Lifters
SpaceY-Expansion
TAC Lifesupport
Trajectories
DynmaicTExtureLoader
FAR
Achievments
ActiveTextureMAnagement
ProceeduralFairings
RCSBuildAID

RemoteTEch
RSCapsuleDyne
USI
Tantares
KerbalJointRe-enforcement
RCSSounds
ASET
BoxSat
Coatl Aerospace
Crytanks
Cryoengins
InterstellarFuelswitch

I'm currently rebuilding a new  ksp install from the stored mods (rather than copied gamedata) into which I'll oad my original pre-dx10 save (still backed up) to see if THIS resolves the issue, though if someone can identify the problem in the meantime you'll save me hours of work! 

Edit: Well re-building my install and transferring the persistance file (minus the saved ships/assemblies in case they were bugged) seems to have done wonders Re-built my kerbin-kom network without issues. Last time I force Directx! Currently running KSP at around 3gig RAM used from a VERY hefty modlist. 

Edited by Alkem
Update

Hello Everyone!

I've encountered the same problem. The difference is that I cannot fix this issue, tried to reinstall ksp, checked if forcing dx11 or opengl makes the difference and sadly it still doesn't work properly... 
It looks though like the KCT mod is one of the problems because right before the blackout it displays the message about new simulation body(Sun).

Here are some images and output log:

If anyone could help me with identification of the real issue I will be grateful :)

The KSP is the steam version, all mods installed via CKAN.

Configuration:

• - Intel i7 5700HQ @2.70Ghz
  • -8GB Ram
  • -GTX970m, 3GB vRAM

Thank you for your help :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.