KSP Mod Reviews ( Youtube )

samotage

Hey Guys! Samotage Here!

I\'ve recently bought KSP ( Just over a month ago ) and I\'m thinking of doing Mod reviews. I love KSP and will probably make Mods/Addons in the near future. What program should I use for video capture and editing? I\'m probably going to get Fraps, so what should I use to edit the video\'s? If you guys can link me to a few mods to do then that would be great! I\'m currently on school holidays, so I can work Day and Night to give you guys these mod reviews :)

Thanks for Reading!

- Samo

FRAPS is actually pretty good, now that it doesn\'t split everything up into 4GB files anymore. That was the reason I hated it before. Just don\'t try to record your vocal commentary with FRAPS; that still sucks as much as ever. Bandicam is also good. Playclaw is good. MSI Afterburner is acceptable, and is free.

Record your commentary with Audacity. Works great, easy to use, and it\'s free.

I\'ve tried two different editing programs: AVS and Vegas Movie Studio. AVS is cheaper in every way. Vegas costs twice as much but is more than worth it. Easy to learn, easy to use, tons of options... I love it. Using AVS, I had to jump through hoops to keep the program from crashing whenever I fed it too much data at once. Vegas takes 50GB files without blinking. I love it.

Would you know any great Solar Panel or Satellite Mods? I would love to test them out ;D

Probodobodyne is a good satellite pack, and there are a few PowerSat-derived packs that have some cool solar panels. Kosmos is good for space stations; it\'s got a lot of SS parts and some really cool solar panels.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.