KSP Updates on Steam?

First off let me just say i love KSP, its one of my favorite games.

Ill probably be ripped a new one by all the hardcore KSP fans for asking this.

That being said, would it be too much to ask for us to see the latest updates and news for KSP on the Steam Page?

Many of us scan through our games on Steam to check these things and it just makes it so much easier to keep track of the development of our favorite games when the info is all in 1 area rather then having to troll 20 sites to stay updated.

Its always been annoying to me that i have to Google KSP Changelog to find this info, and lets be honest, it doesn't take but a few minutes to update your Steam Page which in turn saves your fan base time and aggravation.  

Who knows, it might even bring in more business! Anyone that's following KSP on Steam will get Notifications when you do these updates, this is a crucial marketing step that your missing out on imo.

Also, if you go to the KSP steam page, anyone new to KSP that sees it gets the impression that its not actively developed.  It just feels like the game is dead when there has not been an update made since last year and under Product updates it was 2013!!!

Edited by worsin

37 minutes ago, worsin said:

Ill probably be ripped a new one by all the hardcore KSP fans for asking this.

Probably not.  A lack of information is something the hardcore KSP fans have complained about for a very very long time.

That said, updates and other information are usually posted on the Steam page.  There hasn't been a software update since 1.0.5.  You can see it all right here.  The only thing you won't see are things like dev blogs, which makes sense.

Edited by Alshain

That's unfortunate.  

As a professional Internet Marketer and Developer i can say with 100% certainty that their lack of updates on steam have cost them more money.  Much more than it would cost to have someone post them for sure, which only means that its being either mismanaged or they just don't care.  Neither of which are a good sign imo.

Just now, worsin said:

That's unfortunate.  

As a professional Internet Marketer and Developer i can say with 100% certainty that their lack of updates on steam have cost them more money.  Much more than it would cost to have someone post them for sure, which only means that its being either mismanaged or they just don't care.  Neither of which are a good sign imo.

But there isn't a lack of updates on Steam.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.