Once Squad is finished with KSP....

Orbital Rook

....I would love for them to tackle inner space next. Just like KSP is filling a void left empty since...The Halley Project?, I would love for Squad to tackle a game about exploring the oceans and creating underwater habitats. I think the last game I played that did that was Infocom\'s Seastalker.

Just like I don\'t understand why space exploration is so under-served, I really don\'t understand why adventures under the sea aren\'t more popular. I find oceanography as fascinating as astronomy. In fact, I always thought the two are sort of linked.

Anyway, just something I was thinking about as I was splashing around the pool. :D Would be neat to have a game based around subs and sonar next. 8)

BTW: what was the name of that TV show with Roy Sheider as the head of some sort of underwater colony?

Are you talking about a Kerbal \'series\'?

I\'ve been thinking about that. I mean, I\'d like there to be some consistency, like all the games are sandboxes and you build your crafts in them, but it would just be awesome.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.