Really dumb spaceplane question

Hi,

I\'ve been playing the free version of this game for a while, bought the commercial game this morning and have been trying to figure out what to do with spaceplanes.

After several attempts that resulted in massive yawing on the runway, I found the control surfaces part but I can\'t figure out how to fit them!

I can get them to attach to the delta wings as per the screenshots attached, but I can\'t see how to get them to attach properly. Can anyone see what I\'m doing wrong?

Aye, you can rotate parts with WASDQE and use Shift for fine rotational control. Normally for those, just press D to realign them correctly.

The control surfaces are a bit odd in that their attachment node puts them at funny angles. I think the small one is usually similar, but you often need to press W to get it aligned properly instead.

About the yawing on the runway - that\'s a bug caused (IIRC) by collisions between parts affecting the physics in wonky ways, so if you avoid having too many parts that stick inside each other a bit, you can minimise this.

I think this is meant to be fixed in the next version. Or something to do with parts colliding anyway.