The 6 death Kraken has moved house

Effwon

I was launching a new design and at around 12 000 m it exploded.My plans for getting it's paload to my space station were doomed.

I decided to try again with an older design which never failed me.Same thing happened again.It isn't the payload because I have launched the same payload to a different space station and it was successfull.

Anybody know what is going on?

Huh. On the status window after the explosion, is it saying that "the linkage between part X and part Y failed", when part X and part Y are not connected to each other? Is this a big rocket?

On 01/05/2016 at 3:48 PM, Pecan said:

Why did it explode?
Which version are you using?
In which version was the old design successful?

Why?No idea.

Version 1.0.5 successfull flight and same for kraken.

On 01/05/2016 at 10:54 AM, bewing said:

Huh. On the status window after the explosion, is it saying that "the linkage between part X and part Y failed", when part X and part Y are not connected to each other? Is this a big rocket?

Big rocket.Yes it does that but only after part A and B have the same message when they are connected.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.