Two labs on Orbital Station data transfer ?

Mapoko

Hello.

I am playing a slow paced hard career and asside no revert the science, ore and other gains are diminished.

So I did make a station with small docking ports at first. Now I did build on it and can add a lab with more stable connection (normal docking port). My small docked lab is full of experiements. 740/750. My new one is half full. 300/750.

Can I transfer the experiments from lab 1 to lab 2, then decide if I want to split my station into 2 or deorbit the first lab ? Or should I wait for the experiments to eventually finish ?

The reason I want to simply switch to normal docking port lab is because I almost got attacked by Kraken and barely avoided disaster by disabling almost all the SAS Reaction wheels. Since the option to load is not available to me I would like to avoid having to rescue kerbals / lose kerbals / clean debris.

D8VVun9.jpg

No, this cannot be possible. Each lab keeps a list of which experiments have been processed into data already -- because you can only process each experiment once per lab. If you could process on one, and then move the data to another, then you could defeat the limit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.