Xbox 360 Minecraft Forum Community!

ZooNamedGames

I have created a new forum to help create an online forum community for the Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. I always felt that compared to the PC edition's online scope of Minecraft was always so much better than the consoles, even though they can do all of the same aspects of the PC. So, to help create a community based on this version of Minecraft, I have created a forum for everyone to show off their maps and be able to grow the online community :) ! So if you have Xbox 360 and Minecraft come and join! Even if you don't own own an Xbox 360 or Minecraft please please please share us with your friends! Any help sharing this slowing growing community is better than none!

Link-

http://minecraft360worlds.lefora.com/

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please tell me here! I have several forums before this, and I am putting forth my best effort to make this as best as I can, but any help from the KSP community is appreciated!

Yes I know advertising an console game on a PC exclusive game forum is silly, but like I said above, any help is better than none. Besides some people own a PC and a 360, and one of the reasons they may not play the 360 edition of Minecraft may be due to the lacking community that this is trying to solve.

Ahh, Minecraft was my first game I played for hours. On the Xbox 360, too. I've lost and made friends on that game. It was life-changing for me. Lots of fun.

1 question

Are you doing this because of the end of Xbox 360 production and/or the servers being shut down?

Just now, HoloYolo said:

Ahh, Minecraft was my first game I played for hours. On the Xbox 360, too. I've lost and made friends on that game. It was life-changing for me. Lots of fun.

1 question

Are you doing this because of the end of Xbox 360 production and/or the servers being shut down?

Xbox 360 servers are being shut down? There were Minecraft Xbox 360 servers? I never knew! If it was listed on the official Minecraft forum then I blame them as I'm not going to go to a place that's known for it's toxicity.

I made this since it was always lonely on Minecraft and I wanted it to feel more occupied and as developed as any PC version.

Just now, ZooNamedGames said:

Xbox 360 servers are being shut down? There were Minecraft Xbox 360 servers? I never knew! If it was listed on the official Minecraft forum then I blame them as I'm not going to go to a place that's known for it's toxicity.

I made this since it was always lonely on Minecraft and I wanted it to feel more occupied and as developed as any PC version.

Oh, ok. I haven't played Xbox 360 Minecraft in a while, but the last major thing I remember building was a Minigame map with Jason (the horror movie dude), Skyblock, Wool Collecting, and I think Snake. Was pretty sick, but I lost the save a few months ago to an 8 year old brother who (accidently) deleted it.

1 minute ago, HoloYolo said:

Oh, ok. I haven't played Xbox 360 Minecraft in a while, but the last major thing I remember building was a Minigame map with Jason (the horror movie dude), Skyblock, Wool Collecting, and I think Snake. Was pretty sick, but I lost the save a few months ago to an 8 year old brother who (accidently) deleted it.

Well I'd like to help develop a community that could (in time) help remake those maps and many more :) .

Just now, ZooNamedGames said:

Well I'd like to help develop a community that could (in time) help remake those maps and many more :) .

Good luck to you, my man! Xbox 360 Minecraft has been overshadowed for a long time, and I feel that this was a great idea.

3 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

Good luck to you, my man! Xbox 360 Minecraft has been overshadowed for a long time, and I feel that this was a great idea.

It would help a lot if you would share this around to any Minecraft players you know! Even if they don't have Xbox 360, still tell them. Maybe they will remember to tell someone else.

5 hours ago, HoloYolo said:

Wait - since when has Minecraft 360 Edition had multiplayer servers?

8 hours ago, Mjp1050 said:

Wait - since when has Minecraft 360 Edition had multiplayer servers?

Well, I meant ALL Xbox 360 servers are being shut down, and after that, who would play it anymore?

38 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

Well, I meant ALL Xbox 360 servers are being shut down, and after that, who would play it anymore?

From what I read, the servers are not shutting down and that's just a bit of misunderstanding. Apparently they're going to still support the console, just stop releasing new games.

2 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

From what I read, the servers are not shutting down and that's just a bit of misunderstanding. Apparently they're going to still support the console, just stop releasing new games.

I've must read the wrong thing. Sorry about that.

• 3 years later...

I've played this game for so long on this platform the Xbox 360 I cannot figure out how to play on a server with anyone else it's so frustrating

On 5/7/2016 at 6:25 PM, ZooNamedGames said:

I have created a new forum to help create an online forum community for the Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. I always felt that compared to the PC edition's online scope of Minecraft was always so much better than the consoles, even though they can do all of the same aspects of the PC. So, to help create a community based on this version of Minecraft, I have created a forum for everyone to show off their maps and be able to grow the online community :) ! So if you have Xbox 360 and Minecraft come and join! Even if you don't own own an Xbox 360 or Minecraft please please please share us with your friends! Any help sharing this slowing growing community is better than none!

Link-

http://minecraft360worlds.lefora.com/

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please tell me here! I have several forums before this, and I am putting forth my best effort to make this as best as I can, but any help from the KSP community is appreciated!

Yes I know advertising an console game on a PC exclusive game forum is silly, but like I said above, any help is better than none. Besides some people own a PC and a 360, and one of the reasons they may not play the 360 edition of Minecraft may be due to the lacking community that this is trying to solve.

Please help me I have been trying to play this game on a server via my 360 for as long as I've owned it there is literally nowhere online that explains exactly how to do this

2 hours ago, pucklypie360 said:

I've played this game for so long on this platform the Xbox 360 I cannot figure out how to play on a server with anyone else it's so frustrating

Please help me I have been trying to play this game on a server via my 360 for as long as I've owned it there is literally nowhere online that explains exactly how to do this

You have to invite people on your friends list. Note, only 360 players can join your server.

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.