New Astronaut from Europe

exarch42

Hello Fellow Kerbalnauts,

Found out about KSP a week ago whlie browsing a picture gallery. ( Laught about the kerbalcomic moon landing :-D )

Thougt, give it a try. My son is hard into playing Spore. The Editor here ist quite similar.

Love in first place :)

Now we build together Spaceships on my Computer.

The Modding Capability is a lot of fun, already tried mechjeb, sojus, C7, Novapack, and many more.

Yesterday I made a 'how to get to the moon' video, with using mechjeb. ( Someone already told me to shorten the video more :-) )

Also check out the News of my fictional Corporation 'Kaiser Konzern'. ( If you now Terranauten, you know the evil Kaiser Konzern ).

Have fun,

and Devs: Don\'t hurry. You are doing it right.

Hello Fellow Kerbalnauts,

Found out about KSP a week ago whlie browsing a picture gallery. ( Laught about the kerbalcomic moon landing :-D )

Thougt, give it a try. My son is hard into playing Spore. The Editor here ist quite similar.

Love in first place :)

Now we build together Spaceships on my Computer.

The Modding Capability is a lot of fun, already tried mechjeb, sojus, C7, Novapack, and many more.

Yesterday I made a 'how to get to the moon' video, with using mechjeb. ( Someone already told me to shorten the video more :-) )

Also check out the News of my fictional Corporation 'Kaiser Konzern'. ( If you now Terranauten, you know the evil Kaiser Konzern ).

Have fun,

and Devs: Don\'t hurry. You are doing it right.

Welcome to the Forums!

Whereabouts in Europe are you from? I\'m an Irishman but I\'ve been living in France since 8. Not a cool thing since you have to learn a whole new language.

I\'m a player of Spore myself, but now I spend more time on KSP and a bit of Skyrim for the heck of it.

This new release coming soon has my on my anti-stress pills xD, EVAs and IVAs sound like a huge step in KSP. I mean imagine, you get to have your own Apollo 11 moment!

Do you have a link to your video? I watch alot of KSP videos on youtube especially WinterOwl, trydyingtolive and Chickenkeeper24.

I\'d be happy to watch your video :)

Anyway, Happy Launching ;D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.