[FAR]Why my plane has to be like this to fly?

Using FAR+B9 Procedural Wings, so basically i feel like B9 procedural wings always making the centre of lift so far back. If i want this plane more maneuverable, i have to move the main wing much more to the front than a normal air liner would looks like (Picture 1). 

If i move the main wing a little bit back and make the aircraft looks normal, the centre of lift (CoL) is way back from the centre of mass (CoM) (Picture 2). It makes the plane so hard to pitch up, and cant even level fly, surely cant be used, as shown in the following pictures.

I can move the fuel tank to the back, so that the CoM and CoL can stay close to each other, but this dosent solve the problem, because the CoM will move to the front during flight, while the fuel is burning up, the plane wont feel good about that.

So i am really confuse about this. The stock wings work fine though, their CoL wont be too far back, if with the same configuration as the above procedural wing one. So i am wondering what i need to do if i want this aircraft flyable? Why FAR+B9 procedural wings so hard to use?

thats all, if you can help, i am much appreciate. if you cant understand my English then i should rip.

PS. some of my mod list:

AJE, FAR, B9 Procedural wings, RSS, Firespitter, KerbalJointReinforcement, MechJeb, RealFuels, TacFuelBalancer, TweakScale, KSP interstellar extend...

Thank you.

Edited by BUGescape

In reality, most airliners have the center of pressure behind the center of gravity which provides a nose-down pitch. To counter that, the horizontal stabilizers in the back have an upside-down cross-section, compared to the main wings, which provide a down-force that helps counter-act said nose-down pitch.

I'm not sure you can flip wings upside-down in KSP to replicate this, but you can change the angle of attack of the horizontal stab to encourage down-force. (Angle the leading edge downwards. This will increase the lift of the side facing Kerbin and act as a counter-balance.)

11 hours ago, WestAir said:

In reality, most airliners have the center of pressure behind the center of gravity which provides a nose-down pitch. To counter that, the horizontal stabilizers in the back have an upside-down cross-section, compared to the main wings, which provide a down-force that helps counter-act said nose-down pitch.

I'm not sure you can flip wings upside-down in KSP to replicate this, but you can change the angle of attack of the horizontal stab to encourage down-force. (Angle the leading edge downwards. This will increase the lift of the side facing Kerbin and act as a counter-balance.)

Thank you master, it works!

The CoL marker isn't accurate in FAR because of the different aero model. You need to look at the stability derivatives (a FAR tool) instead. Don't know why the proc wings would be different than the build-up version though. Is it actually behaving that way in the flight scene, or are you only basing this on the editor CoL marker?

3 hours ago, pincushionman said:

The CoL marker isn't accurate in FAR because of the different aero model. You need to look at the stability derivatives (a FAR tool) instead. Don't know why the proc wings would be different than the build-up version though. Is it actually behaving that way in the flight scene, or are you only basing this on the editor CoL marker?

It actually really hard to pitch up if i move the main wing backward. 

5 hours ago, BUGescape said:

It actually really hard to pitch up if i move the main wing backward. 

Yes, but the difference between pWings and stock is apparent in flight as well? I haven't used any procedural wings, but their behavior shouldn't be wildly different from the legos. You may want to check that mod's thread if it is.

You might find the cockpit mass as a percentage of the entire craft is considerably more than an airliner... try building a craft with a probe core & see how the wing positions look. As others have said too, try building a wing out of stock parts & then duplicating it with pWings, see if there is an actual difference. There's a slight problem that stock wing edges count as part of the wing even if they're occulted by other wing pieces, so you'll have to make your pWings slightly larger.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.