3/7/2016 Spacecraft Friday - the "two for one special" edition

OeVBDOq.png

Standard disclaimer: said:

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I am not official in any way, shape, or form. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no objective way to judge "Quality" of crafts.

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

Because activity around the forums has been a bit slow this week, and because there was no SCF last week, i will be including crafts from last week as well.

Can't really think of anything else to say, so let's get on with this weeks crafts.

First up we have have a nice showcase of stations, rovers and planes:

For a first post, that's damn impressive :wink:. Everything looks awesome and seems to work as well.

Next up we have a nice little dropship:

A very nice looking and easy to fly VTOL drop-ship that is just a joy to fly :).

Had some bit of fun testing this one out:

And now we have a very beautiful fighter:

This one is a true joy to fly and is damn good looking as well :).

As you'd expect, i had a blast testing this one to the limits :confused:.

xSCiwfw.png

Next up we have something you don't get to see very often around here:

You don't get to see Airships that often, so seeing a proper airship that's the size of a zeppelin is a joy :D.

And last but not least, an amazing helicopter replica:

What can i say, my all time favorite helicopter next to the mighty Chinook, in KSP :0.0:.

Not only is it amazingly accurate, it's also a ton of fun to fly it around KSC :D.

There's just something missing.............oh, i know.

CSjtZMr.png

time for some true Nam action in KSP :cool:.

cGg9pFO.png

Anyway, that's it for today's Spacecraft Friday, i hope you enjoyed it :).

And i hope some other people could do some SCF's, since i don't want to be doing these every week for the next.......who knows.

This is what, the third time in a row you've done this? Man, that is some commitment. 

Also, for an accurate Huey gunship, remove two rocket pics and replace the 30mm guns with the 20mm miniguns. Bonus points if you shorten the fuselage to make it look like a UH-1C.

1 minute ago, pTrevTrevs said:

This is what, the third time in a row you've done this? Man, that is some commitment. 

Also, for an accurate Huey gunship, remove two rocket pics and replace the 30mm guns with the 20mm miniguns. Bonus points if you shorten the fuselage to make it look like a UH-1C.

yep, it's my third time, and it's not going to be the last one.

I actually had a Revell 1/48 scale model of the UH-1C, that's why i taught of putting those guns in, and because of BF-Vietnam.

33 minutes ago, Redshift OTF said:

I almost missed this thread! Thank you for featuring two of my craft. I just hope they are something fun for people to play with. :)

Whoops :blush:. I didn't even notice i had put two of your crafts here (one of the rules for SCF says that no more than one craft per user).

Oh well.

On 7/3/2016 at 10:15 AM, kapteenipirk said:

And i hope some other people could do some SCF's, since i don't want to be doing these every week for the next.......who knows.

Don't feel obliged to do a SCF, ever.  Thanks for doing this one, though.  I think I'll be able to do next week's SCF.

12 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Don't feel obliged to do a SCF, ever.  Thanks for doing this one, though.  I think I'll be able to do next week's SCF.

I'm still more than happy to do some more SCF's, it's just that i think it's about time somebody else did it, you know, for variety.

17 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I can probably do the week after that. I would do it this week, but I released my Cobra this week and I want it to have a chance to get featured because I'm a greedy attention hog, and I'll be celebrating my birthday this Friday and thus won't have time to write SCF.

1 hour ago, pTrevTrevs said:

I can probably do the week after that. I would do it this week, but I released my Cobra this week and I want it to have a chance to get featured because I'm a greedy attention hog, and I'll be celebrating my birthday this Friday and thus won't have time to write SCF.

And i hope you have a nice Birthday :wink:.

29 minutes ago, kapteenipirk said:

And i hope you have a nice Birthday :wink:.

Thanks, it was actually on Monday, but everyone is usually out of town for the 4th of July weekend so we celebrate a week before or after.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.