Impeller Wedge Mod?

Dunrana

Does anyone have, or is anyone working on a mod to add Honor-Harrington-style Impeller wedges to the game? I would to see a impeller wedge as a sort of ultra-late game part.

For anyone not familiar with the impeller drive, here’s the wiki page.

http://honorverse.wikia.com/wiki/Impeller_drive

As a side note, I highly recommend the series, as it is the only series I know of that gets spacecraft maneuvers even moderately “right”.

Funny, I've been re-reading this series and my knowledge gleaned from playing KSP has made the combat more understandable. Another book that became a lot more interesting after KSP is SevenEves by Neal Stephenson

On 7/7/2016 at 6:12 AM, Dunrana said:

I hadn't heard of Seveneves before, I'll have to look it up. There are so few science fiction authors that even care about orbits, it's ridiculous. 

I started the book before playing KSP and Stephenson kept referencing DeltaV...as in the need for DeltaV was a driving force in story development. I read up on it a bit, but until I started playing KSP I didn't completely understand it. I've learned so much playing KSP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.