Anyone else playing Creeper World?

Tex

Ah finally, someone else like me! :D

I actually have Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal in my Steam library, and I would recommend getting it. Lots of new toys, and the map making has allowed players to make some pretty challenging maps, even going so far as to making entirely new enemy units.

Edited by FungusForge

17 hours ago, Kozak said:

is it just me or does this look really similar to Factorio?

Eh, at a glance I can see some minor resemblance, but I've never heard of that game before.

Ah finally, someone else like me! :D

I actually have Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal in my Steam library, and I would recommend getting it. Lots of new toys, and the map making has allowed players to make some pretty challenging maps, even going so far as to making entirely new enemy units.

Oh yeah? I've heard good things about it, but I've never played 3 (or so much as seen gameplay or anything). I've also played 2, mostly just the training simulator, but I still think I prefer good ol' #1.

• 3 years later...

Hi Tex,

I have been playing CW3 for a few years now and have to say you are my mortal enemy. It has been fun going around arc eternal trying to clear it. Your name pops up everywhere and our scores are usually very close, sometimes even within 100 milliseconds! I think one time we even tied first (aside from cheater scores.)

I decided to reach out to you to let you know your efforts there have been noticed. I'm not allowed to send private messages (yet) and hope I'm not breaking any rules, but this is the only forum I could find you on that has a somewhat related thread.

Have a nice day!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.