Console Controls Redone By Me [Being Written]

ZooNamedGames

I have seen a lot of negative comments about how the port has gone over and probably the biggest complaint I see is that the controls are one of the largest issues and to be fair, having to switch from UI controls to flight is a massive pain, so I am going to write the controls myself since I've speculated for a long time how I would have them. 

So check back on Monday ad that's when I'll have a full list printed here. 

Let me know what your thoughts of me doing this is, are you hopeful? Would you rather leave it to Squad? Let me know.

And there will be someone that will find your controls to be as terrible as Squad/FT's and propose his own.

Let's just add a way to make custom bindings and everyone will be happy (as far as they can be considering the other problems).

2 minutes ago, Gaarst said:

And there will be someone that will find your controls to be as terrible as Squad/FT's and propose his own.

Let's just add a way to make custom bindings and everyone will be happy (as far as they can be considering the other problems).

Of course, but mine will hopefully be a better solution.

3 hours ago, Army kerbal said:

Man, if you can straighten out the transition between rcs flight control/docking mode control while docking, sign me up. I have a hard time docking on xbone as compared to pc. 

Yeah, my big plan is controls change for crafts spawned from the VAB than the SPH, not to mention docking mode will be a button press to toggle away.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.