How to easily get all the news from the developers

Shuttle

Also, I might add that if you use the advanced search, you can put in the names of the users you wish to include in the search, then give a keyword for said search, allowing one to obtain all that the devs have said on a specific subject if you put the devs\' names in the box.

I don\'t think that Damion is a dev. At least I\'ve never seen him post something to the effect of 'what I worked on for .16 today is...' posts.

He\'s not; he\'s a mod. I suspect most of those posts would be moderator actions.

Damion is a modder, not a dev, but he follows the development process very closely, and usually has very up-to-date information.

He\'s posted an update thread lately to give everyone the news, since we here are quite busy with the experimentals and all, and don\'t always have time to post progress updates.

We\'re doing good progress though. Over 50 issues taken care of already. :)

Cheers

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.