[request]Add transfer button to Kerbal portrait

Since crew transfer is a thing for a quite a while now it would be really nice to have "transfer" button on Kerbals portrait,just like for IVA and EVA.
So for example,if i have really big craft(space station,base...) and i need/want to "rotate" the crew,it's really tedious to click on all the crew pods to find all the right Kerbals to transfer,despite the fact that we have "interior overlay" button,it's hard(impossible) to know where and which Kerbal is where.Even with mods,you can just see the occupation but not the name or experience.
I think that,the transfer button would be really appropriate.Thank you.

Best regards

13 hours ago, tjt said:

Portrait Stats mod by DMagic helps with this. When you hover over a portrait,the section of the ship that the kerbal resides in is highlighted.

Great to know,but i'm not using that mod,since in stock game,portraits show the information about Kerbals stats.

On another matter,i posted this here not in "Addon discussion",since there are lot of players who don't use mods.

8 hours ago, sebi.zzr said:

Great to know,but i'm not using that mod,since in stock game,portraits show the information about Kerbals stats.

On another matter,i posted this here not in "Addon discussion",since there are lot of players who don't use mods.

Yep, but 1.2 is feature locked now which means your suggestion won't make it into the current build. I was simply providing some information to help you out in case you actually wanted to get a solution in the near term.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.