Kerbal Kannibals of Laythe

May we please have an Easter egg with some rocket remains and Eva suits around a giant, improvised cooking pot on Laythe?  There are ridiculous conspiracy theories regarding pedant moon bases, and some cannibal kerbonauts from a defunct space program would be a nod to this.  Laythe is an appropriate place to put this because it has no analog in the real solar system and would be a great place to throw up references to fringe conspiracy theories.

I would also suggest the rocket remains are vaguely V-2ish.

5 hours ago, Jonfliesgoats said:

May we please have an Easter egg with some rocket remains and Eva suits around a giant, improvised cooking pot on Laythe?  There are ridiculous conspiracy theories regarding pedant moon bases, and some cannibal kerbonauts from aunct sroco this.  Laythe is an appropriate place to put this because it has no analog in the real solar system and would be a great place to throw up references to fringe conspiracy theories.

I would also suggest the rocket remains are vaguely V-2ish.

Hmmmm... Did the V-2 have that sorta ∆v? No. Cool idea besides kerbals never needing to eat.

2 hours ago, W. Kerman said:

Hmmmm... Did the V-2 have that sorta ∆v? No. Cool idea besides kerbals never needing to eat.

"Never mind the 6 hour day, oxygen rich moon around a fictitious gas giant planet or itty bitty solar system dimensions.  Cannibal, fascist Kerbals are cool too.  I, however, draw the line at inaccurate physics and poor references to engineering achievements!  I say good day, sir!".

This is why I obsess over this game.  Love it.

14 hours ago, Jonfliesgoats said:

Correction: ridiculous theories regarding fascist moon bases.  I fail at proofing posts.

You didn't, if you type a word the forums doesn't like, it replaces it with pendant.

example

common word for fascists 

pedant

And when I post this, it turns into pendant.