Real Plume Stock Original Sounds. Help?

Turtles4Life

Your first forum post? But your stats say it's your 7th! :P

Anyway: you need to find the config file that patches the engine in question, and remove the Effects node(s). You might want to familiarize yourself with how Module Manager and Squad's ConfigNode file format in general work - it'll help you with a million questions like this in the future.

4 hours ago, Streetwind said:

Your first forum post? But your stats say it's your 7th! :P

Anyway: you need to find the config file that patches the engine in question, and remove the Effects node(s). You might want to familiarize yourself with how Module Manager and Squad's ConfigNode file format in general work - it'll help you with a million questions like this in the future.

Well, I've commented on a few things, and I'll try doing this soon, ive edited configs before, but is this for it in the Real Plume or the KW Rocketry for the Griffon? 

9 hours ago, Streetwind said:

The one the RealPlume ships. That should be the one that replaces the original sound, which is defined in the config that KW Rocketry ships.

Okay, so I have this in the folder for the RealPlumeStock KW Rocketry Griffin Century config file  (I don't know if this will help)

@PART[KW5mengineGriffonC]:FOR[RealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen]    //Rocketdyne F-1 [5.5m] from Squad.cfg CONFIRMED WORKING
{
    @MODULE[ModuleEngines*]
    {
        @name = ModuleEnginesFX
        %powerEffectName = Kerolox-Lower-F1
    }

prefabName = fx_exhaustSparks_flameout_2
      transformName = NozzleTransform
      oneShot = true
    }
  Nevermind, i figured it out :) Thanks

Edited by Turtles4Life
Figured it out

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.