Hello everyone!

T-Bouw

Hello everyone!

Let me introduce myself.

Online I go by the name of T-Bouw. That name was given to me by someone who organized a LAN-game (at school ha ha!) and I stuck with it ever since. It\'s a play on my last name.

I first heard of this game on YouTube from some reviewer.

It looked like my kind of game, so I downloaded the demo.

After some trouble with anti-virus giving false positives, having trouble setting up joysticks and spending days at general troubleshooting, I gave up.

However, after hearing some stories about how people did awesome stuff in the game, I picked it up again. This time persevering and using a workaround in getting it to run properly.

Following that, it was one adventure after the next!

Every time failing at something, a redesign or change of tactics got me further. It all cumulated (with some pointers) with a successful landing on the mun.

But I wanted more, and so of course I bought the game. That was around version 0.14.

This game is as much an education-tool as it is a game. I like how it gives my brain a good workout!

Always thinking of improving a design. And the concentration needed to make a manual landing on the moon is intense!

I have gotten even more admiration and understanding for the guys doing this for real.

Anyways...I love this game!

Always looking forward patiently for what you devs have in store for us next!

I\'l try to contribute if I can, but keep up the good work!

Welcome to the Forums.

I know what you mean about it being an educational tool and as for Mun landings, the message to the Eagle from Ground control always struck me as appropriate 'thanks a lot, you got a bunch of guys down here about to turn blue!'