KSP: How not to be bored

chrislo27

I haven\'t been here for some times so now, with the new parts and EVAs, I decided to make a new user-submitted guide: HOW NOT TO BE BORED! Anyone can put their own idea in, and it doesn\'t even require approval from me!

Here\'s an example of your submittion:

Step # (# being number of steps, mine is the first one): DESC

Optional picture would be here, inside a spoiler.

MINE:

Step 1: Make an orbiter that can nuke with the new srbs

Make a space plane. That\'s not symmetrical*. And is launched from 50 meters in the air via launch clamps.

*not hard. My most stable space plane was one that had all the wings on it\'s right half ripped off during launch.

Step 8: Install the crew tank and MechJeb, make a huge space station with a MJ on the launch vehicle\'s final stage, launch it to wherever you want (with or without MJ, it\'s only required a bit later), eject the station, set MJ to hold your launch vehicle at retrograde, engage the engines weakly (MJ modules may not provide any force on their own, but they\'ll control any force you give them... at least, they did when I used them...) until at retrograde, then burn at full power until on a collision course with Kerbin. Accelerate time until the launch vehicle crashes into Kerbin, and begin filling up your station.

Or if you hate MJ for some reason, have your command pod on the launch vehicle and kill a d00d. Yes, male kerbals are called d00ds.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.