Well ... Hello there everyone.

Glexen

Well ... once more into the breech of introductions. *Coughs in through*

Hello, I am Glexen and I had bought KSP and have been playing this game for a while now and I REALLY like it, especially with, even with just stock parts. That there is endless possibility\'s on how to try and get into space ... and an equal amount of possibility\'s of your rockets/space planes exploding >,>. It is the Trial and Error that had interested me in the first place.

But alas .... I have a few problems with the game, mainly those concerning lag and mod installation.

I have a (Semi) old MacBook Pro (Running a boot camped (but official) Window\'s XP OS that I use for all of my gameing purposes) with a 256Mb Graphic\'s card build in and a 2.4Ghz Dual Core Processor. (And before you ask, Yes, I know that Ksp \'recomends\' you to have a 500 mb graphic\'s card ... but I usually play on lower settings) Even on lowest settings, the Lag is pretty bad and that is before the rockets fire off and all of the debris of my failed attempts is taken into account.

It is kinda jarring to me (personally) that I can play Starcraft II and Diablo III with very little to no lag at all (On Med graphics, mind you)... but cant Play Kerbal Space Program without massive amounts of lag.

Is there some way to help reduce or eliminate the lag problem\'s that I have?

The other problem is with the installing of teh Mods ... as seeing as I am a newb, I really don\'t know how to install them. :-[

Thank you wise Tech-priest, Praise be the Ommasiah.

But the information is ... somewhat insufficient, I think <,<. One of the mod\'s I want to install is the Kosmos 4.1 mod that has a few extra bits in it ... do those go into the Plug-in\'s file?