Set custom target orbit

Piratdu52

I had recently a bug with a mod mission, i don't had the final required orbit of my sat showed in the map screen. Pretty annoying. But this give me an an idea. Why not a mod to be able able to set a custom target orbit  around an object ? It's can be useful for debug an place network relay.

Edited by Piratdu52

On 08/01/2017 at 7:43 AM, Piratdu52 said:

It's not what i asked. The goal is to add a target orbit in map view not to teleport your vessel or a planet around an other object.

however you may teleport a different vessel (like a single probecore) so you can target it to use as guidance.

13 hours ago, Streetwind said:

So basically, you want to be able to use, as a player, the system that contracts use to put up those colored destination orbit lines for satellite contracts?

Yes it's that. 

2 hours ago, Spricigo said:

however you may teleport a different vessel (like a single probecore) so you can target it to use as guidance.

Can be a good idea. If a mod like this is done, why not set one or more flag in the contract or custom orbit. This can be very useful if you try to place 3 satellite at equidistance on the same orbit  for relay purpose. Like this one:

oDkgqgU.png

Edited by Piratdu52

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.