Mechjeb??

Okay, I put the Mechjeb folder in the parts folder but it still doesn\'t show up. :(

You have to go into the Mechjeb folder, and place all of THOSE folders into the 'parts' folder. Each part has to be in it\'s own folder, and not grouped in other folders, got it?

I\'m really sorry to be such a pain in the a** but I did that and it still doesn\'t show up. Is there something I need to do to activate it?

Okay, lets try and figure this out.

When you got Mechjeb, and opened up the folder, you saw multiple files that, when opened, had a part.cfg, along with some model files, right?

I moved all the files already but I don\'t recall seeing a parts.cfg.

I downloaded Mechjeb so I could see how the folders were done...

Here\'s what you do.

1. Drag everything from 'Mechjeb/parts' into 'KSP_win/parts'

2. Drag everything from 'Mechjeb/plugins' into 'KSP_win/plugins'

Okay, I re-downloaded Mechjab and did exactly what you said. Still doesn\'t show on launch screen.

I rarely use MJ but do you not have to attach a MJ part to the rocket to get the window?

Yes, that was it! Problem solved. I didn\'t know I needed to attach the Mechjeb module to my rocket! Thanks so much for your help and patience! :)

Well, at least you solved it. Now I\'m having a problem with mechjeb where all but three of the parts don\'t load, so I had to delete the others for my game to load.

Last question (I promise!). Is there any certain part or place to put the Mechjeb module on? Should I put it on the capsule or rocket?

Think of the mechjeb pod parts as CMs. Wherever you put them enables that stage of the rocket to be controllable.

on a side not that I am just going to high jack this thread for. My mechjeb options are disappearing. For example my landing assist control panel has gone off the screen and is no longer usable.